Have you ever wondered what work goes into creating a website? What web designers do to ensure websites achieve their objectives? And how to check all angles are covered with a robust website design process?
It might be that you’re taking the first steps in a web project and are feeling overwhelmed. Or, that you’re a seasoned marketeer struggling to keep ahead of new tech. Here we’ll show you how following a vigorous website design process is crucial to the successful completion of every project we do. And key to keeping our clients happy!
Over the years, we’ve honed and adapted the way we work, so here we outline our web design process from the initial meeting through to launch, as well as explain some techy terms.
What you’ll learn:
- Why planning carefully and implementing a tried-and-tested process is important to website project success
- Why it’s crucial to collaborate closely between client teams, website designers and developers
- How we keep end-user needs at the forefront of our thinking
- Why planning and meticulous implementation go hand-in-hand
Table of contents:
- Discovery phase
- Content and SEO
- Creative and user interface
- Website development
- Website launch
- Website maintenance
- Website evaluation and improvement